- 2 teaspoons dairy-free mayonnaise (I use Organic Veganaise)
- 1 small avocado, pitted
- ½ cup sweet peas (frozen and thawed, not canned)
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 slices favorite bread
- tomato slices (1 tomato)
- In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, avocado, sweet peas, cilantro, lime juice, and red pepper flakes. Mash with a potato masher or large spoon until combined. The peas will still be in pieces. Spread the avocado-pea mix on 2 pieces of toast.
- Serve the avocado toast with tomato slices.