- 4 Cups Shredded Coconut, Toasted
- 1 Cup Coconut Oil, Melted
- 1/3 Cup Maple Syrup or Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Teaspoon Sea Salt
1. Toast coconut in a large cast iron skillet over low heat.
2. Once toasted, pour into a medium bowl and set aside.
3. Melt coconut oil over low heat until melted.
4. Mix maple syrup, vanilla and salt with shredded coconut.
5. Pour coconut oil over the shredded coconut mix.
6. Pour coconut crispy treats into a 8×8 pan.
7. Cover the pan with wax paper or parchment paper and press the coconut mix down evenly over the whole pan.
8. Refrigerate coconut crispy treats for 1-2 hours or until they’re set and ready to cut.
9. Cut into 2-inch square and serve.