Serves: Four ½ cup servings
- 4-5 cups cauliflower florets (about 1 large head)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 leek, trimmed and chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast (optional)
- 1 tablespoon vegan butter
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- ½ teaspoon ground sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Boil the cauliflower cauliflower in water over medium-high heat for 7-10 minutes or until soft. Rinse and add the cauliflower to a large food processor.
- In a medium skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and leeks, and cook for about 3-4 minutes or until the leeks are tender. Remove from heat and add to the food processor.
- To the food processor, add the nutritional yeast (optional), vegan butter, almond milk, chives, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Blend until cauliflower is very creamy. Makes four ½ cup servings.