Almond Butter & Jelly Oatmeal Bowl with Spiralized Apples and Toasted Almonds
- 1 tablespoon slivered almonds
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 tablespoon grape jelly (no sugar added)
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 apple, Blade D
- Place a small skillet over medium-high heat and add in the almonds. Let toast for 5 minutes or until fragrant and golden brown. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Bring two cups of water to a boil in a medium saucepot. Add in the oatmeal, bring to a boil again and then reduce heat to low and let simmer, letting cook until all water is absorbed.
- Once oatmeal is done, drizzle evenly over with the almond butter and jelly. Pour ¼ cup of almond milk per bowl and then top with almonds and garnish with toasted almonds. Serve immediately.