- 1.5 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 large russet potato (or 2 medium red potatoes), Blade C, noodles trimmed
- 2 cups diced kale, stems removed
- For the seasoning:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon country Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne powder
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon cumin powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small mixing bowl, add in all of the ingredients for the curry seasoning. Whisk together and set aside.
- Place a large skillet over medium heat and add in 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Once oil heats, add in the garlic and shallots and cook for 1 minute or until shallots soften. Add in the potato noodles, toss well and then pour over with the curry seasoning. Toss to combine thoroughly, making sure to coat all the noodles and then cover and cook for 10 minutes or until cooked through but al dente, uncovering occasionally to toss.
- Once cooked, uncover and add in the kale, the last half tablespoon of olive oil, season with salt and pepper and toss to combine or until kale wilts, about 3 minutes.
- Plate into a serving bowl and enjoy as a side!