- 4 strips of tofu or tempeh, sliced into ½” pieces
- 2 romaine hearts, halved
- 1 medium zucchini, Blade D, noodles trimmed
- 1 small handful cilantro leaves
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced thinly
- ¼ cup halved cherry tomatoes
- freshly cracked pepper, to garnish
- For the dressing:
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar (use lemon juice)
- 2 teaspoons minced shallots
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place the bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the bacon until crispy, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate when finished.
- Meanwhile, prepare the dressing: combine everything into a small bowl and whisk until combined. Set aside.
- Divide the romaine hearts onto plates and top with zucchini noodles,cilantro, avocado, and tomatoes. Top with bacon when finished and drizzle each with the dressing. Season with freshly cracked pepper.