- 8 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 package of asian noodles
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 10-ounce bag ready-to-use spinach leaves
- 1 can of mandarin oranges
- Whisk 6 tablespoons oil, sugar, vinegar and soy sauce in small bowl to blend. Season dressing with salt and pepper.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in heavy medium skillet over medium heat. Add asian noodles, nuts and sesame seeds. Stir until noodles, nuts and seeds are toasted and golden, about 8 minutes. Pour contents of skillet into large bowl and cool 10 minutes. Add spinach and green onions to same bowl. Toss with enough dressing to coat. Serve, passing remaining dressing separately.