- 1 cup cashews, soaked overnight
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 zucchini, chopped into cubes
- Handful of parsley
- 180 g gluten-free pasta – We’re loving Jovial Brown Rice Pasta
- Add cashews, broth, lemon juice, garlic, nutritional yeast, sea salt and pepper to food processor and process until smooth and creamy.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, sauté zucchini and mushrooms until softened.
- Stir through cooked brown rice pasta and creamy vegan sauce.
- Add parsley & stir through to combine.