- 2 cups sesame seeds
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup dried, shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup flaxseed meal (ground flax seeds)
- 1/2 cup tahini (a nut butter)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Place all dry ingredients in a large bowl and stir.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir gently with a spoon.
- Press mixture FIRMLY down into a large dish. (I use a large brownie pan.)
- Cover and freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Bars should always be kept in the freezer and eaten when chilled.
Amounts per 60 g (2 oz) suggested serving