Sent from my iPad
Begin forwarded message:
From: Teresa Bobicz
Date: April 27, 2017 at 4:36:58 AM EDT
To: bobiczt, Teresa Bobicz
No Bake Chunky Monkey Bites
These healthy no bake chunky monkey bites are packed full of flavor and taste like dessert, but you’d never tell! A quick and easy snack recipe which takes minutes and is suitable for those following a vegan, gluten-free, paleo and dairy free lifestyle!
Write a review
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free oat flour (For a paleo option- Use 6 T coconut or almond flour)
- 1/2 cup chocolate protein powder (optional)*
- pinch sea salt
- 2 T cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup granulated sweetener of choice (optional)**
- 1/2 cup overripe mashed banana (about 1 medium)
- 1/4 cup nut butter of choice (I used almond butter)
- 1/4 cup + dairy free milk of choice***
- 2 T crushed walnuts
- 2 T dairy free chocolate chunks
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, protein powder, cocoa powder, sea salt, granulated sweetener of choice and mix well. Add in the mashed banana- Mixture should be very crumbly. Add the chocolate chunks and walnuts and mix well.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the nut butter. Pour wet mixture into the flour/banana mixture until fully incorporated.
- Using a tablespoon at a time, add the dairy free milk of choice until a very thick batter is formed.
- Using your hands, form into bite sized balls and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes to firm up.