8 hours 5 mins
Author: Organize Yourself Skinny
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ tablespoon cocoa powder
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- ½ banana, peeled and chopped
- 1-2 teaspoons of pure maple syrup
- In a pint size mason jar combine rolled oats, cocoa powder, cinnamon, and chia seeds. Stir in pure vanilla extract, coconut milk, and banana. Put the lid on and place in the refrigerator overnight. In the morning, give the oats a stir. Add in pure maple syrup, if needed, for additional sweetness. Add a little more coconut milk, if needed, to loosen it up and until you get the consistency you want.
Make ahead tips
These jars can be made up to three days ahead of time.
Serving size: 1 jar Calories: 284 Fat: 8 Carbohydrates: 48 WW Points +: 7 Fiber: 9 Protein: 8