- 1 seedless English cucumber, Blade D, noodles trimmed
- 1 large carrot, peeled, Blade D, noodles trimmed
- 1 medium zucchini, Blade D, noodles trimmed
- ½ cup shelled frozen edamame, defrosted (or peas)
- 4-5 cups spinach, thinly sliced
- ½ cup roughly chopped roasted unsalted almonds
- For the dressing:
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tahini or creamy almond butter
- 2 tablespoons tamari (or soy sauce)
- 1 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 garlic clove, pressed and minced
- 1 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce (or chili garlic sauce or red pepper flakes)
- Pat dry the cucumber noodles to rid of excess moisture. Place into a large mixing bowl along with the carrot and zucchini noodles. Add in the edamame, spinach and almonds.
- Whisk together all of the ingredients for the dressing until creamy. Taste and adjust if necessary.
- Pour the dressing over the noodle salad and toss to combine thoroughly. Serve immediately or chill for future use, 1-2 days in the refrigerator for optimal freshness.